This 3-day summit will help you explore the steps to evolve a containment environment to match that of its scale of production and implement solutions to mitigate the occupational health risks.
Agenda highlights include:
- Merck evaluates containment technology design, from a perspective of operator safety & product quality
- The MHRA shares “In an increasingly toxic landscape, how is regulation adapting to address this?”
- Seattle Genetics details the process development of structurally complex cytotoxic drug-linker payloads: challenges and opportunities
- AstraZeneca reveals their approaches for gaining data for robust OEL calculation in innovation vs generics
- Genentech details a design and construction overview of the newly commissioned HPAPI facility at SSF site